The Ultimate in Outpatient Family and Corporate Healthcare Since 1985
COVID-19 Testing Now Available!
Rapid Nasal PCR Testing
- Results in 24 hours, tells you if you have an active infection
- Gold standard test for diagnosis
Rapid Nasal Antigen Testing
- Results in 10 minutes, tells you if you have an active infection and are contagious
IgG Antibody Testing
- Results in 1-2 days, tells you if you have a prior coronavirus infection and built some antibodies or immunity
- NOT used for diagnosing a current infection
- Comprehensive Physical Exams
- Urgent Medical Problems
- Family Medicine
- Industrial Medicine
- Occupational & Environmental Medicine
- Workers’ Compensation
- First Aid Injuries
- MRO Services
- Drug Testing by NIDA Lab
- Office Surgery
- Travel Medicine & Vaccinations
- Sports Medicine
- DOT Physicals
- OSHA Compliance Exams
- US Forestry Medical Examinations
- Back Exam with Computerized Testing
- Physical Therapy & Rehabilitation
- OSHA Silica Examinations
- Computerized EKG
- State of the Art Digital DR X Rays
- Audiometry and Hearing Conservation
- Respirator Physicals
- Full Laboratory Services
We are proud to announce that Glen John Apramian MD was the only Occupational Medicine Specialist selected as one of LA’s Top Doctors in all of the San Gabriel Valley!
Click here to learn more about St. George’s Medical Clinic and this prestigious honor from Los Angeles Magazine.
St. George’s Medical Clinic has an established reputation of providing the ultimate in outpatient family and corporate healthcare since 1985. Located in beautiful Pasadena, California, the clinic is an extraordinary outpatient medical and physical therapy center developed to meet the diverse health needs of today’s society in an efficient, economical, and yet highly personalized manner.
Through its timeless, unique design, the clinic is capable of providing most of the services and advantages offered by various healthcare delivery systems (urgent care centers, occupational/industrial clinics, HMOs and private practitioners) without the potential drawbacks inherent in each.
Glen John Apramian MD, a graduate of the University of Southern California School of Medicine, heads a well qualified and personable staff of Family/Occupational Medical Physicians, Physical Therapists, Registered X-Ray Technicians, Certified Phlebotomists and Certified Medical Assistants/Drug Screen Collectors all of whom are bilingual and can ably service all occupational healthcare needs in one beautiful location.